EPA Peck Iron and Metal Superfund Documents
SEMS-Pub Search Help
1. Type in https://semspub.epa.gov in your web browser’s URL field or click the link on this line of text.
2. Select Region “03.”
3. Select Collection Type “Administrative Record.”
4. Select State “Virginia.”
5. Select Site “PECK IRON AND METAL.”
6. Click the Submit button.
7. The Superfund Records Collections page lists all the available Administrative
Record (AR) Collections for the site.
8. Click on a Collection Description.
9. You arrive at the page with the list of documents. At the top of the page is a
link to the Index of Documents - the same document you have in paper
format. The balance of documents on the page appear on the Index of
Documents and make up the Administrative Record File. The default sort on
the webpage is reverse chronological order with the most recently dated
document at the top.
10. Use the Index to guide you through the document list on the web page.
11. You can re-sort the documents using the up or down triangles at the top of
12. For additional documents, return to https://semspub.epa.gov. Follow steps
1-7 above, and then select a different Collection Description.
13. To access other site related documents, return to https://semspub.epa.gov
in your web browser’s URL field.
14. Select Region “03.”
15. Select Collection Type “Special Collection.”
16. Select State “VIRGINIA.”
17. Select Site “PECK IRON AND METAL.”
18. Click the Submit button.
19. Click on the Collection Description, “PUBLICLY AVAILABLE DOCUMENTS.”
20. You arrive at the page with the list of documents. The default sort on the
webpage is reverse chronological order with the most recently dated
document at the top (and only ever preceded by any documents which may
21. For more site information, go to:
a. A list of current site contacts can be found by clicking on “Site
Contacts” on the left-hand side of the page. There are also current site
contacts listed in a sidebar on the right-hand side of the page. For
further questions regarding the site, reach out to the contacts listed
b. A listing of the site documents can alternatively be found by clicking on
“Site Documents & Data” on the left-hand side of the page. (These are
the same documents found on https://semspub.epa.gov.)